Crawl Space Drains
Crawl space drains are designed to keep flood water outs of your crawl space and away from your foundation. Wood rot is a serious product of flood water that was not properly drained. The lingering moisture can also cause mold and mildew to grow, both of which can be toxic to you and your family.
Installing A Drain Pipe
At CNT Foundations, we install crawl space drains by:
- Digging a trench around the inside of your crawl space
- Installing a perforated pipe into the trench, below your footing
- Surround the pipe with rocks
- Attach the pipe to the drain at the crawl space’s lowest point
- Let the water to drain naturally or hurry the process with a sump pump to expel water from the crawl space
Contact CNT Foundations today at 803-667-4022 to discover more about our crawl space drains from the professionals!