Crawl Space Structural Repairs
As long as your foundation stays strong and true, your home is protected. Your crawl space is an essential part of your foundation since it supports your home with strong foundation walls, girders, and support columns. CNT Foundations can remedy any structural damage in your crawl space. Contact us at 803-667-4022 to discuss repair options with our estimators in Columbia. We’ll lay out a few options that will repair your crawl space.
Why is my crawl space damaged?
Crawl space damage happens when there is:
- Structural damage in your crawl space can happen if there is:
- Mold and wood rot brought on by high humidity or excessive water damage
- Poor construction and expansive soil that result in foundation settlement
- Termites and other destructive creatures that dig into your crawl space's wooden beams
- Insufficient support caused by overspanned joists and girders
CNT Foundations has a variety of options available to repair your crawl space. Our general contracting team can install crawl space support piers, remove and replace rotten girders, and put in concrete masonry units (CMUs). Contact us at 803-667-4022 in Columbia today for a complimentary evaluation and discuss our foundation repair options. CNT Foundations' estimators are committed to providing the solutions that will keep your house secure for a long time.